The FishEye Camera Jig allows you to put your underwater HD camera right into your fishing action. Mount your camera onto the Camera Jig and connect it directly to your rod and reel. The patented design allows the camera to always point to the bait or lure. A standard, multi tension line release is included to allow the jig and camera to act as a downrigger and for light line applications. Additional weights and floats can be added to vary the orientation and position of the camera off the bottom. Works with all makes and models of underwater camera using a standard 1/4" x 29 tripod adapter and locknut. Stainless steel marine grade bow shackles allow for multiple connection points and angle changes. Downrigger line release included.
- See the action as it happens!
- Mulriple attachment points to control angle, floatation and placement of lure or bait
- Works with all makes and models of underwater camera using a standard 1/4"x20 tripod adapter and locknut
- Gather details about a fouled anchor
- Inspect a prop or do a hull inspction using your own rod and reel and never leave the boat
- Check out bottom structure, compare leader visibility, watch your lure's action and record the strike